Friday, November 23, 2007

What I have been busy with. . .

So much is going on right now, I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog. Here is a little summary of my current events. I have pictures of all this and will post them as soon as I can.

We went to Baltimore a few weekends ago as a family, had a great day there, walking around the Harbor Place. It was a beautiful and day, which made it easier.

I cut my hair! I really love it, even though it is probably the shortest it has ever been. I completely copied the hairstyle from my friend Sarah.

Last weekend I had my getaway to the Pocono Mts. Not everyone could come (it is that stage of life isn't it!), but those that did, we had a great time. We hung out at Aminah's in-laws place there, it was awesome. Just the kind of vacation house I would want! Then on Saturday we went to the Outlet shops nearby and did some shopping. Aminah's inlaws also have a place in St.Croix, so we plan to bug her to take us there next time. Right Aminah? LOL

My birthday was so great. Not for any particular reason, but for everything. Neil made me feel so special all day. He took part of the day off, and brought me lunch from Cafe 29, a favorite of mine. I know that this may sound silly, but he bought me soft socks with cute designs on them. I needed socks, so this is a good thing. :-) He also went together with his parents and mine to get me (okay, this is also my Christmas gift!) an awesome gift....

My new camera! I am over the moon about the Olympic Evolt 510 camera, it is so much fun to use . . . prepare yourself for a plethora of pictures to come! :D

So then my sister Vanessa and her hubby Glenn came to visit us this week. We went to NYC yesterday and watched the Macy's Day Parade. It was very crowded, but fun. The kids did so good, I was nervous especially with Ava but everything went well! Then today I did the Black Friday thing, was at Staples with the other crazies at
3am. It was well worth it, I got exactly what I needed which included a new laptop (the doorbuster at Staples!). Yes, you read that right. I am completely spoiled with my new camera and my new laptop! What a blessing. It worked out perfectly since my other one died this week. Without the doorbuster price we would not have been able to afford it, that is for sure.

So that is what is going on with me. I will try to get pictures up soon. Thanks for enduring that explosion of information. :-)

xoxo

No comments: