Thursday, July 15, 2010

Embrace The Camera: July 15th Edition




Embrace The Camera is all about taking pictures WITH your kids, not just OF your kids.  







Since Hubby left for a missions trip this morning to Nicaragua, this week it's all about him.  :)


Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like fun!! :o)

Unknown said...

Tell me about the glue bottle in the background... intrigued me...

Faith said...

Glue bottle?

Faith said...

Ohhh, the glue bottle on my background? LOL I was looking at the pics at the pool and was so confused! I don't know, I just liked it. It went along with my "Life is Messy. God is Good." phrase in my header. :)

Jenni said...

looks like daddy was having a blast! hope he has safe travels!

Mande said...

Very sweet! Hope he has a safe trip.

Cindy said...

Good pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!

emily anderson said...

oh, i hope he has a great trip! great photos :)

emily anderson said...

did you know i'm from olathe?

Faith said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Emily, I think I did read on your blog that you are in Kansas... and in Olathe too? We are practically neighbors! :)

Faith said...

Nevermind Emily, I get it now. You are FROM Olathe. . . but not living there now! LOL

Unknown said...

great pictures!!! So happy you visited my blog so I could find yours. :)

Thanks for your comment and suggestion on the Etsy name. Glad I'm not the only one struggling with that...there is strength in numbers, right?! ;)