Monday, August 16, 2010

Back To School

This year we get to have a child in preschool, one in elementary school, one in middle school, and one in high school.  It is busy, fun times in our house!  We have all the bases covered.  And no, don't tell me we need a baby to cover all the base . . . because I still have AVA, hello!  She will always be our baby, no matter her age.  So there.  I got the kids out for "back to school"  pictures and here is some of what I captured around Kansas City.  
















I will post more tomorrow as soon as possible, depending on how my week goes, if you know what I mean.  Life is keeping me crazy with getting  into the swing of homeschooling Evan (7th grader), and well, life in general.  I feel pretty all over the place with the million and one things I should be getting done at this very second.  I have so many good intentions that just don't get done . . . I could write an entire post on that topic alone!  Ah, well, so that is my life, I guess.  On a happy note, God has answered some pretty amazing prayer requests that I have have been praying for some wonderful people in my life lately . .  all I can say is, that is so very lovely. ♥ 



Photobucket

5 comments:

Allyson Palinkas said...

Love the pictures! I know what you mean about being crazy busy...here too. I hope you had a great summer. Seeing your kids so grown up, it makes me take a step back and really look at my crew. I can't believe how much they've all grown. Amazing.

Faith said...

Thanks! I hear you, the kids are growing and changing so fast, it's hard to keep up. Thanks for visiting my blog and keeping in touch, it's so good to hear from you. ♥

Jackie said...

Oh I love these pictures...it makes me sad that I don't seem to have the time to take my kids out and get good pictures like these. I wish I did not have to work all the time. Ok...just ignore the pitty party that I seem to be in right now! Things are just so stressfull at work and Chad being so sick for so long that sometimes I just feel like throwing in the towel! I just need to be inspired! You blog does that for me! Love ya Jackie

Faith said...

Oh Jackie, I am sending you ((HUGS)) right now. I will go out with you and the kids some weekend if you want and take pictures, that would be fun. I am so sorry that things are so stressful. I feel your pain for sure! Hopefully Chad's surgery will clear up his issues once and for all! Love you and praying for you! Let's talk soon. xoxo

Jackie said...

Thanks Faith...I just need Monday to be here and get this surgery done so we can move forward. I just feel so helpless at times...Thanks so much for being there...

LY
Me