Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Then & Now

Look what I just saw at the Gap.  HERE.  If you EVER see me in a pair of stirrup pants, you have my permission to slap me upside the head.  I don't care if they are back in style, they are one of the most unflattering styles I have ever seen on a grown woman.  Ever.  

Now THIS trend I may just be able to get on board with. 

Speaking of back in the day, here are some old pics from back when Neil and I were dating.  The pics are scanned and not the greatest quality but hey, that's life.  I will guess that this is from circa 1992 or '93?

I remember we took Neil's tripod and drove around looking for cool places to take pictures.  
(Hmm, not much has changed since then, has it!)


So how bizarre-oh is it that last week I took my kids to this very spot on the Plaza and took pictures of our kids??  We have come full circle.  Whatever that means.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow! Those picture comparisons are crazy fun! You should frame them side by side in your house. :)