Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Our visit to KS for Easter

We drove to KS, it was about a 20 hour drive. We left at 10pm and drove all night (while the kids slept). It made the trip go by so much faster, but was still exhausting! The last four hours (from St Louis on) felt never-ending, and we were so excited to finally arrive!

Everyone had such a great time. The kids and Neil were able to go fishing with Grandma Connie and Papa Roy, and they all had fun catching fish! We had fun finding Easter eggs with the Kornis cousins at Mimi and Papa Fred's house.

Becca & Evan spent the night over at Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jan's house and were able to go to their cousin Zacary's soccer game. Meanwhile I took Spencer and Ava to the KC Speedway for a big egg hunt there with my friend Jackie and Aunt Nessa. It was crazy with tons of people there, hosted by Westside Family Church. Fun, but I don't think I would like to do that again!

No comments: