Friday, February 02, 2007

I know, I know . . .

It has been too long since I have posted. January flew by too fast! I have been busy since Christmas, my new career has me out and about a lot (which is good cause otherwise I would never leave the house, I am a homebody with kids!). I was able to go to a manager's retreat last weekend and it was awesome. My team is growing, Praise God. I am so excited, but will change the subject now, since this is really my family blog not a business blog. ;)

I am trying not to panic that I can't find my baby Ava's birthday pictures on my computer. Hopefully I can find them and add them soon. (ackkk)

What else is new? We are back into the routine of school. Becca and Evan have a lot of schoolwork- it gets hard in upper elementary! Spencer will start Kindergarten next year. Lord willing, I will be homeschooling Becca next year and through middle school. I am reading this great book from Cathy Duffy about finding the best curriculum for Becca's learning style. Becca is at her first retreat this weekend for 5th graders. She has been counting down the days for weeks now! I am happy for her, but sad to see how quickly her teenage years are coming!

Ava has grown by leaps and bounds this month. She started walking and is fast! She is all over the place. She talks more now, says mama (well, kinda) dada (very well), and hotttt, yuck!, and has her eating related sign language down pat! Her personality shines through, she is so fun! Now, having said all that, she has this squeelly scream that drives me crazy! And she automatically starts with it every time I am on the phone. Don't believe me? Call me sometime, you will hear what I mean!

No comments: