Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mohawk Moment




So after having their hair long and shaggy for awhile, the boys decided they wanted their hair cut short. After Christmas Evan kept asking for a mohawk or fauxhawk and finally wore Neil down mid- January. He is so funny, a mix of shyness and also liking to stand out and be different--Thankfully he is already tired of spiking it up everyday so now it just looks like a very short hair cut! ;) As always, the nice thing about hair is that it always grows back!

4 comments:

zibaby said...

Faith!
It was so fun to read your blog and look at your pics! Amber was looking at it today and showed it to me. Wow, have your babies grown up. I'm glad you got to see my blog too. Thanks for the comment. Since I'm commenting under "mohawk moment" just thought it would be fun to add that Zion had a natural fauxhawk from birth until about 3 months old. Now it's calmed down and looks more like Spencer's new do. People are always asking me what I style Zion's hair with or if he's had a haircut, but it's all natural! He's just a lucky babe, for now. While I'm rambling here, just thought I'd tell you that I'm an Arbonne consultant too (although very very part time!).
Thanks for sharing about you and your family.
Tricia Collins

Faith said...

Hey Tricia,
Thanks for the comment. I am so glad that you and your family are doing well. I love checking up on you through your blog. And I am glad to hear that you are an Arbonne consultant, it is an awesome biz. :) Take care--

Jackie said...

Hey faith...what is up with Mohawk, fauxhawk etc. Jordan is all over that now. I don't really understand other than jordan is also sick of trying to get it to stay up with gel etc. His hair is too thick to get it to do anything. Take care

Anonymous said...

i love mohawks/fauhawks. it is cute to see on evan(i can picture him being all shy yet pumped up about the idea). *nessa