Ava scrunches up her face all over when you tell her to smile. It is as if she is trying to figure out how to get her face to do what she wants it to!
Ava turned two today. She loved her doll stroller gift, doll furniture from Grandma and Papa, and it took her a bit to get used to the Elmo stuffed animal. It scared her at first! Mimi and Papa sent come cute new clothes, and she couldn't care less about them, LOL
I tried to create a fabulous memory moment. Nothing worked out as planned, and I just ended up stressing out the whole family. I hate that! Oh, and once again I tried making a cake that Ava can eat . . . and everyone hated it. It is hard finding a recipe that tastes good without eggs or any milk related products! Oh well, maybe next year I will get it right. :-)
I am having trouble accepting that Ava is two already. She is chatting it up with everyone, and makes me laugh. I am so thankful for her and wish I could slow down time to appreciate her even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment