Friday, July 07, 2006

Hanging at the pool


Here is Ava laying out poolside. She loves going to the pool and playing in the water. On a typical day we go and play in the water for a long time, then when she is wiped out, we lay her down in her stroller and she naps for a long time.

Becca & Evan are at the age where they tend to disappear into the "big pool". I have to remind them to check back with me every once in awhile! Spencer is at the "in between" age where he wants to be with Becca & Evan, but he is stuck in the baby pool unless Daddy is with us. I have started to let him go into the big pool when we are getting ready to go home, otherwise once he is in there he does not want to come out!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How cute! I'm totally jealous that you get to go to the pool so often. I still have not been to a pool this summer. It scares me to death to even think about taking all three of my kiddos to the pool by myself. Maybe next year....

Faith said...

It gets so much easier as they get older. I am shocked at how fast it happens . . . just think, in a few years we might just be able to sit by the pool and (shudder), READ! ALONE!! While the kids swim . . . now that will be the day, LOL