glad he had fun. already 9! wow. only a couple weeks left before you come!! could you email me what you got glenn so i can make sure to tell mom ideas that aren't taken. love ya. *nessa
Wow! Evan is 9!! I can still remember when you were pg with him. That freaks me out a little bit, because I'm pretty sure the next time I blink my eyes MY little boy will be 9 too! Time sure flies when you are raising kids!
3 comments:
glad he had fun. already 9! wow. only a couple weeks left before you come!! could you email me what you got glenn so i can make sure to tell mom ideas that aren't taken. love ya. *nessa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN ! Wow next time you will have 2 numbers in your age like me !! Love ya papa K
Wow! Evan is 9!! I can still remember when you were pg with him. That freaks me out a little bit, because I'm pretty sure the next time I blink my eyes MY little boy will be 9 too! Time sure flies when you are raising kids!
Post a Comment