So yesterday was one of my favorite days of the year. I love shopping for my family, and I really love getting DEALS! So I woke up in the wee hours of the morning (3:15 am) and got to Walmart by 4am. Crazy I know! I shopped with my friend Blanca and we had an awesome time! I was pleasantly surprised at how fast we got in and out of Walmart, Kohl's, and KMart.
Target was not so quick, a little more insane to say the least. It seemed to get worse as the day went on, in fact we went back to Kohl's later and it was a nightmare . . . it really paid to go early! The only downfall is that afterwards I was exhuasted and my feet were killing me. I got home at about 2pm and pretty much didn't get off the couch the rest of the night.
I feel so good about what I got accomplished. I wish I could tell you the deals I got, but B&E are old enough now that they will read this so . . . my lips are sealed. But I am so excited for the holidays, giving is so much fun. What I am beginning to realize that the older our kids get, the more expensive they get!! Hence, why I always need to wake up early on Black Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment