My brain is spinning. This show is THE. BEST. SHOW. EVER.
Only one more week of LOST for the year. I am going to miss it so much, I will miss my LOST blogs. I will miss laying in bed after the show, telling Neil my theories as he tries to get to sleep. If you don't watch this show, you really should start. We are only in the third season, there is still time to catch up. There will be six seasons, total. Just rent the first two seasons this spring/summer, and then watch the third this fall. It rocks, really. I would not steer you wrong about this.
That's all.
7 comments:
I am a LOST addict as well. I don't know what I will do until next year...I will be LOST for sure! It is such an awesome show and I too recommend watching it as well. Jon Paul and I have watched it from the beginning and that first season we almost gave up on it. I am soooooo glad we didn't, it has just gotten better and better!!
Hey...did you catch the glimpse of Jacob during that scene? I totally missed it, but heard about it on a podcast I listen to about the show.
No, I missed it during the scene but saw it later on this website below, Neil and I were amazed. Look at www.darkufo.blogspot.com under the screencaps and you will see Jacob, plus lots more! I love this show!!
I am a lost addict too...Chad hates the show, but watches it with me just to prove that the show goes nowhere each week. You are correct that you have got to watch the whole thing to know what is going on. I did not see it last week since we were in Florida, but I have it on TiVo (need to get caught up on my shows).PS - I just posted on my blog again...it's been a while, I need to get back on board with posting. I love your new things on the blog, you'll have to share how you did those...
LY
Jackie
PSS - who is Jacob?
I'm lost in LOST :-( I tried to watch it for awhile, but I had no idea what was what??? If I only had the the time to watch the first two seasons....
Maybe if I take a long enough vacation this summer I can get caught up :-)
I understand, Amber. I am confused a lot of the time, but hooked on finding the answers. It helped a lot that I got the first two seasons on DVD for Christmas. Wanna borrow? ;-)
Hmmmm....the offer is tempting....
Post a Comment