Getting back into the swing of things here. I am going to aerobics 2x/wk, and doing some Pilates on my own with a video at home. If I can be consistent with working out for one month, I plan to reward myself with a new workout outfit! That is good motivation for me, because shopping is one of my favorite things to do! ;-)
Becca has to be at school at 7:35am. Neil takes her to school, then runs before work. We carpool with some friends so we don't have to pick her up after school, instead she is dropped off every day at 2:45pm. She loves school. She also started gymnastics at a new place, the YWCA. She goes every Tuesday night from 6-7:30pm. She is so excited about learning on equipment like the bars and beam. We also carpool to her class (carpooling is a fabulous thing!) so I only have to drive them every three weeks.
Evan has "Mr. Svencer" as his fourth grade teacher. Mr. Svencer is the "cool teacher" at school that everyone wanted so Evan was thrilled that he got placed in his class. They do a lot of sports- themed learning, which is great for Evan. We are happy, too, as Mr. Svencer is a Christian and has attended our church in the past. He is a great guy and makes a good fit for Evan. As far as activities go, Evan is excited about playing basketball this fall.
Spencer is enjoying Kindergarten. He is in the afternoon class, and has lots of friends. I love that the school is right behind our house, so I can walk him over the the school and then walk Ava home and lay her down for her nap. He is only at school for a half day, and it works out well that he is in the afternoon class because that boy loves to sleep in (just like me, I suppose).
So that is what is happening here, school-wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment