Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Being as today is the first day of the new year, I have been doing some thinking about personal goals for 2008. Mine are currently just floating around in my head, but I need to put them down on paper. I was listening to a radio station today and someone called in about resolutions, saying how they don't make them because the resolutions will just get broken anyway. I thought about that, and think it is a cop out. So basically she was not giving herself anything to aim for at all. I know that I may not achieve all my goals, but I want to aspire to something. Speaking of, I am watching the new Biggest Loser right now. Wow, this show is so inspiring. I love watching other people work out and I am amazed at what happens when people work out like, 24/7! Working out, that is another one of my 2008 goals. I started aerobics in the fall, and I don't want to slack off on that this winter which is easy to do.

If you have a resolution for '08, feel free to share in the comments!

No comments: