Just a quick note since it has been a while. Things are really busy at our house. I love my job and Neil is keeping busy with his. I started teaching at Parent's Day Out and was ready to quit by mid-morning. That is hard work!! I will stick with it though, and hopefully it will get better. ;-) Evan is done with soccer so we have this month off from any sports, other than Becca's cheering schedule. Next month both the boys start Upwards, which is basketball ... it is a sports ministry at a local church in Lenexa. I have heard such good things about it, and they are looking forward to playing with their cousins.
In other news I colored my hair a chocolate brown shade. I love it. I wanted to have a picture to share, but you know how that goes. Hopefully I can do that soon so you can see.
By the way, I will really try to have more interesting things to say in my next post! Thanks for reading anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment