I have only read the first chapter so far but think it will be a great study. Much of it is about memorizing scripture and keeping your mind focused on that. It will be good for me to keep me accountable rather than falling into the mindset I often do where I focus all day on what a terrible mother I am, why I am not more disciplined, why can't I do this or afford to go there, whine whine... I am sure you get my drift!)Speaking of what you think about, I just have to put a plug in for KLOVE (it's 97.3FM here in KC). Oh my word, it is the best Christian music station I have ever listened to. I am addicted to it. The music is so good. My husband and daughter might say they play Casting Crowns a little too much (they aren't fans of CC, can you imagine such a thing!) but I.LOVE.IT. and when I listen to it, it makes me happy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment