I am finally good and healthy! As much as I hate to say this, being sick is a blessing because when it is all done, you feel so grateful for good health!!
Been busy figuring out lots of school stuff. Becca wants to transfer to a different high school next year, Evan wants to homeschool, looking for a preschool for Ava . . . glad that Spencer is good where he is at least! Not sure what we are doing in any of those situations but they are all giving us plenty to do and think about! Sigh. Kids are so high maintenance.
I am trying to find a good menu planning website. When I know what I am doing for meals ahead of time, things run so much smoother in our house and I feel much more productive. Let me know if you use any.
I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and cleaned the kitchen then I cleaned out three random kitchen drawers and reorganized them. This may seem like no big deal, but it was truly an accomplishment for me. I am trying to work on doing a little bit every day. Working on being a better homemaker is not always easy. It goes against my natural bent. However, when I make myself do it, it feels so good. :)
I am so ready for garage sale season. Is it time yet??? (I already have my shopping list started!)
2 comments:
Faith, have you looked at e-mealz.com? I used it for a long time until I built up a good collection of recipes (AND they make a shopping list for you!). It's even "Dave Ramsey-approved". :)
Yeah, I did check it out but I don't like that you can't add your own recipes. Right now I am using http://www.kitchenmonki.com/ and trying it out. Thanks for the input though, I may try it when I need some new ideas!
Post a Comment