fall is here, hear the yellback to school, ring the bellbrand new shoes, walkin bluesclimb the fence, books and pensi can tell that we are gonna be friendsyes i can tell that we are gonna be friends LINK TO SONG :)
Ava was giddy with excitement to start preschool yesterday. She has been talking about it all summer long and when the big day finally arrived she could hardly stand it. That is of course until we got to the school and she realized that I was not staying with her. Uh oh, did I not mention that part? Ah well, in the end she did great and was bursting with news when I picked her up. She has a friend who she sat next to! And her friend told her that she has a boyfriend, an actual boyfriend, she informed me! Oh no.
Becca is doing great with her new adventures in tennis. She had a match last week that she was on her way to winning when it got called for thunder and lightning. Then yesterday she and one of her besties, Dona, won their doubles match. Not bad for being new to this sport, I'd say.
This is Dona, who is practically a part of our family. In other big Dona news, she is getting baptized this Sunday at our church. Yay! :)




2 comments:
Glad Ava had fun at school and she looked so cute! Jack did too and had no problem leaving me, not sure how I should feel about that :) Where did you get that cool name tag for her back pack?!
I'll have to tell Becca congrats on her match and see if she'd be up for playing me someday. Nice poem by the way ;)
I made the tag with my scrapbooking stuff and covered it with clear packing tape. I will make Jack one if you would like! More boyish, of course! I love doing that sort of thing.
And the poem is a song, silly. Jack Johnson... you know the song from the movie, Napoleon Dynamite? I may need to go back and add a link. ;)
Post a Comment