I just wrote this super long, really good post about working out. Which of course you will just have to trust me on as I just deleted the whole stinkin' thing by accident. Sigh. Okay, really, it probably wasn't that great, but you don't know that. ;)
Here's what I wanted to say, in less words:
You may be thinking, so what does working out have to do with the picture of the guitar at the top of your post? Well, nothing in fact. It has everything to do with the exciting news I am about to tell you . . .
Neil is doing this super cool thing. He is teaching guitar lessons now. Lord willing, we can replace the newspaper gig with this. It is MUCH better for someone who needs a flexible side job because of youth events, retreats, camps, missions trips, and perhaps even this thing I have heard about called a family vacation.
If you know of someone wanting to start learning guitar (and if you are local to us)... please just ask me for details, we can email you the info. Neil taught guitar when we were living in Pennsylvania, so this isn't entirely new to him.
I will be such a happy camper if this takes off and he can start getting a full night of sleep again. Say a prayer that it goes well!


No comments:
Post a Comment