Becca + friends + School Dance (for approx 20 min?) + Power Play =
Homecoming 2010
The boys in our family scored tickets to Nascar (thanks to my brother in law).
Evan loves sports cars so he was in car heaven.
Becca finished her first tennis season. Those two months sure do fly by fast!
Open Mic Night is a favorite of ours. It is an opportunity the youth have to show their God given talents in a fun, concert like setting. Oh, and there was a totally groovy dance contest, too.
This one was a 70's theme, full of bell bottoms, afros, and fondue.
I love seeing all the talent we have in our youth group.
Life is really messy.
The husband of one of my closest friends was diagnosed with lymphoma yesterday. I have known this couple since Jr High, I love them so very much. To see them going through this is so painful, it physically hurts.
Superchick - Still Here
From the album Reinvention
Cross through the night
I looked down and lost my way my light
Brought to my knees
Though the dark surrounds, it pulls me down
I do not sink beneath
Still here
Staggering on
Through the impossible
We remain
I can breathe
one more day
Still here
Still fighting on
All we have is today
Find my way
To the beauty of one more day
Still here
Hope fades away
When tomorrow holds no promises today
Then today I am set free
For amidst the tears, amongst the fear
I find the joy to be
Still here








No comments:
Post a Comment