I like to read blogs, some people don't and that is fine and dandy but I find them so inspiring and encouraging. Sometimes I feel like if I am reading a bazillion blogs that are all like, "hey, look here at me and my perfect life" then I am ready to take a break for a bit so I can get refocused. And by that I mean, stop comparing my life to someone's "blog life" which is basically just the parts of their life that are pretty and show-worthy. But then sometimes I come across one that makes me think, YES. This is real, genuine, with the messiness that is real life. But it has grace poured all of it. Go read what Jami has to say in her blog post,
here. And then, when you finish, go read
this. What Sarah had to say resonated with me so much because that story is one that I could share, one of missed opportunity and regret, yeah, I do that, too. I may have shared a similar post from Jami before... honestly, I either did it or wanted to in the past. Hmm, oh well...that is typical of how I do things like repeating stories to my children and friends over and over again. I am turning into my mother. Not that I am complaining about that, cause I love her and speaking of, she is very good at being transparent and real.
There is something so refreshing about people being able to share their story in a real honest way that still is honoring ... to the other people in their story, and to our heavenly Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment