Well, Christmas is just around the corner. Snow started to fall today, and then it stopped.
I dream of a white Christmas every year.
My house is so quiet right now. No one else is home. I am enjoying this moment, I know that it won't last. And I totally should be wrapping gifts but um, I am not. I am blogging since I haven't blogged all week. :) Oh, and I am also getting my Pinterest fix for the day. It is my favorite time waster (yes, maybe even more than facebook) ... I started it last year when there were only two friends of mine on there. Now it has exploded and there are so many people jumping on the Pinterest bandwagon. I really like it for DIY ideas, recipes, and I love the wish list. I suspect that my hubby has used that wishlist for some of my Christmas gifts. Such a smart man!
I have spent the week buried in laundry that has gotten overlooked for the last few weeks . . . I have finally gotten caught up, what a great feeling. Now, if only no one else would dirty any clothes, take a shower, or spill a drink for at least a day so I can enjoy the break. Yeah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment