My guy is having a birthday.
I am one lucky lady.
I have a man who loves me.
He loves our kids.
He loves us in both words and in actions.
He takes care of his family.
Even if it means taking on an extra job to support us.
Not that anyone would ever know if he is overworked.
He does not complain.
When he has added responsibilities,
He just does it.
In a way that the rest of us are completely unaffected.
If I said that I adored him,
It would be an understatement.
He doesn't get so busy "doing ministry" that he fails to make family a priority.
He is intentional that way.
I don't mean to say that our marriage is easy,
because it isn't.
It takes work and effort.
But you know what?
There is no one that I would rather work
side by side
with.
Happy Birthday, Babe!
{40 looks good on you.}

No comments:
Post a Comment