When we were walking around the city we saw Rockeller Center and wished that we had time to go ice skating! It was the perfect weather and we were sad to miss it. Maybe next time.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am so jealous. Okay no, I'm going to change that response. :-) I am very happy for you both. I'm very glad you can spend the whole day like that together. It will be something you both never forget, and that is priceless. I wish I could visit there someday. Wow! How blessed to live so close to cool places like that. Becca the hair is really working great with ya! I love it. You are a stylin' woman like your mother. :-)
1 comment:
I am so jealous. Okay no, I'm going to change that response. :-) I am very happy for you both. I'm very glad you can spend the whole day like that together. It will be something you both never forget, and that is priceless. I wish I could visit there someday. Wow! How blessed to live so close to cool places like that. Becca the hair is really working great with ya! I love it. You are a stylin' woman like your mother. :-)
ang
Post a Comment