Monday, April 30, 2007

Deal of the Day!


Ice Beam, Jr. Defroster Item# 77001 Only $4.99

I just ordered this and I am so excited. I constantly forget to take the meat out of the freezer and start thinking about it around 4ish! Someone recommended this on another blog I read and when I bought it the price was under $5, which includes shipping! Awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How quick is the defrosting process? Let me know how it works and if you think it's beneficial to have. *vanessa

Faith said...

Sopposed to defrost in under an hour. I will let you know how it works.

Anonymous said...

Wow! If this works well for you I'll have to order one too! I can't seem to plan ahead for dinner either.

Thanks for commenting on my site! I'm glad you stopped in for a visit.

What's your anti-aging secret? I really must know!

Faith said...

Julie-

My secret-- I use Arbonne's anti-aging skin care, it rocks!

I am so excited to get my meat defroster and will let you know how it works.

Good to 'see' you! :-)