Friday, October 12, 2007
Spencer says . . .
The other day I was driving home from aerobics with Spencer and Ava. Spencer says to me, "Mom, remember how you told me that you can't marry somebody in your own family?" I say, "Yes". He says, "Well, then how come you and daddy got married?" The way he said it was as if I had lied to him! I explained how daddy and I were not in the same family until after he asked me if I wanted to be his wife and then we got married. So he thought for a minute before saying, "So what if I ask somebody to marry me and then they say no? DO I just go find somebody else instead?" I said yes, and tried not to laugh. If only it were that simple, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment