Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I think my blog doesn't like me. First I can't post pictures. Then I wrote a long post, and it posted all funky. What is up with that?

Anyways... I will try to summarize my thoughts for you again! Last week our borough (aka town)celebrated *Trick or Treat night on Thursday from 6-8pm. I love that there is a specific time and day for it (the Thursday before Halloween), and you are not left waiting all night for stragglers. If someone really wanted lots of candy, they could go from town to town every night and be stocked up for the year! We, on the other hand, just go a few blocks with the kids to collect candy, then let them pig out that night and the next day. The candy is all gone by the second day, and life returns to normal. This routine has worked pretty well for us the last few years. Now, typically I sneak my favorite candy from the kids and hide it for me. Some days of the month I really need some chocolate, you know? This year, I missed it. I was out of town on Friday and came back to an empty house, so to speak. Now I am craving candy and I have none. On Halloween even! Honey Nut Cheerios just isn't working for me (groan).

*I will post pictures as soon as possible!

No comments: