Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The best time of the year

Is now. I love this cool, fall weather! It is so fabulous. Perfect for taking walks, football games, sweatshirts, trick or treating, fall photos, and more. Christmas is coming, but not so close as I have to stress about shopping budgets. Turning on the heater is great, although I don't look forward to the heating bills. Even this rain can't get me down. Why, I happen to love rain too. I just prefer it when I am home, under the covers with a good book or movie.

Pray for me this week. Neil and I are watching my friend's kids while they are away Thurs-Mon. So it will be madness. Kids are all out of school Thur/Fri and seven or eight kids running around here. I will need some headache medicine I am sure. Not easy, but totally worth it. Praying that the sun shines so they can play outside a bit!

No comments: