It is a quiet Sunday morning here. A beautiful day. Ava and I are home from church this morning, she woke up with a wicked cough and runny nose. I have a million things to do, but am enjoying not doing much at all!
As you could probably see by reading my last post with all my jobs going on, Neil and I have gotten on the Dave Ramsey plan. I think it could possibly be on the the hardest (yet rewarding) thing we have ever done as a couple other than parenting! It is taking every ounce of willpower we have to stick with it. But at the same time, it is inspiring to have a plan. That part is exciting. The down side is that I have never thought so much of money in my life! It takes getting used to not using credit cards, they have always been my security blanket before. So anyway, I was just thinking that I wanted to share this with you in case you are struggling in this hard economy with credit card debt, etc. If you need some hope, I highly recommend you check this out. Good stuff. If you have read any of Dave's stuff, tell me what you think!
Well, I am off to make lunch for my family so it looks like I was doing something while they were at church worshipping!
No comments:
Post a Comment