The cord to my laptop broke a couple weeks ago. Right after the wireless modem of ours broke. Then our new cord was ordered, and mailed to PA on accident. They forwarded it to us but we have yet to receive it. So basically I can only get online late at night on Neil's laptop when he is home from work, or on a weekend such as today. This is a big lesson in patience for me! And Becca!
Things here are good, and very busy. In addition to my Arbonne biz, and working at the scrapbook store, I am also helping my SIL with an art class once a week that she is teaching. Then my friend Tracy asked me if I would be interested in helping with her Parents Day Out Program, teaching 2yo's once a week. I said yes, as we need the extra money and I can bring Ava with me. Suddenly, my fall is looking very busy!
On another note, my longtime friend Jill started a new adventure offering doula services. You have to check out her website at www.jillclingan.com and please refer her to anyone you know who is pregnant or a new mom. No more babies for me or else I would totally use her services! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment