My father means a lot to me. He helps me when I'm not feeling well. He will do a lot to try to keep me happy. When it's spring he takes me on walks or rides bikes with me. He helps me at soccer. He will tell me to keep trying every time I am stuck on a homework assignment. He watches basketball, baseball, and football games with me. He will try to keep me happy when I am sad. He will try to have as much fun with me as he can. Once he took me to the amussment park, just me and him and we had so much fun. We went on a lot of rides. We were so hot so I said, "Let's go back to the house and get towels." He said "Sure." So we went back, got towels and swimming suits and went back to Dorney Park. We got so wet. After a while we went to get ice cream. It was a perfect day for it and that was the day.
My dad is a paster of Mill Creek church. We go to church every week. We go geo-cashing a lot in the summer. One sunny day we went out geo-cashing. One of the things we had to do is find something hidd in a tall tree. Lucky my dad's tall. It took us a while to find it. We were searching for it till we got to this big tall tree. So I stood on my dad's shoulders and it was pretty scary up there. It took us awhile to find where in the tree it was in. My dad delivers newspaper, so he has to get up early. He is tired a lot but he always has time for me. I think my dad should get the dad of the year because he is really a great loving and non-abusing father.
No comments:
Post a Comment