Today I am spending time on the phone. I am researching preschools for Ava for this fall, which is quite fun considering there are like a million preschools in this area! If you have any recomendations, send them my way!
I am also researching Desoto High School vs. Mill Valley High School. Becca really wants to transfer to Desoto High School, it is farther from our house (yet still in the same district) and a bit smaller, which is more to her liking. She is in a middle school that splits between two high schools so of course many of her friends are going to Desoto, too. I quickly said no at first, now I am slowing down and doing some research. Sigh.
Hey, if you get a minute, jump over to my friend Megan's blog- she has an awesome giveaway . . . HERE
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment