Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sinus Infection

I am so tired of being sick.  I have had a cough since before Christmas.  Just thought it was a cold but it never went away.  Went to the CVS Minute Clinic last Saturday when I couldn't take it anymore.  There I was told that I have allergies.  Bought a humidifier, got prescribed codeine, allergy meds, and nasal spray.  Then I went to my doctor's office and had a chest xray because of the pain I am continuing to have in my chest.  It is a sharp pain every time I cough, breathe deeply, or sneeze.  This time she said I have a sinus infection.  I pulled a muscle in  my chest, hence the pain.  Now I have antibiotics, a new nasal spray thingy, some other meds and I really hope that something starts working here, because I am still pretty miserable.

On a happy note, no one else in the house is sick.  Yay for small blessings!

No comments: