Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby, fresh from heaven . . .

Welcome baby Macy Nicole!  I was able to be there at her birth on Tuesday morning ... I don't know what the official time of birth was, but I got a picture of the clock at 4:13am so I think that's about right.  Autumn was a trooper, and she only had to push for about 20 min which I would say is a rare thing for a first baby.  So I was able to be at a birth in December, another one in February . . . I am in need of another birth to watch in April . . .  anyone?  anyone?   Nah, I think I am good for now. :)  
My niece Autumn, she is just 18.  Please pray for her, as she and Macy have a long road ahead as they will pretty much grow up together.  In spite of the drama of teenage pregnancy, I will say that we are all very happy that she chose LIFE for this sweet baby girl.
My sisters.  Summer was reacting to being called "Grandma".  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if she'd had the baby yet. Yay, Autumn! I still can't wrap my head around Summer's being a grandma. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should become a doula! :)

Allyson said...

Congratulations!

Faith said...

Seriously, Becki. Being a great aunt is weird enough.
No, Jill, I don't think I could do that. But I love the idea of it, and love that it is what you do! :) Thanks Allyson!