Well, this week I will complete my first month of running every Monday, Wed, and Friday morning. I get up at 6:15am to run, and even on rainy days I have managed to get it done somehow. I have to say that I am pretty darn proud of myself. Not that I am any marathon runner, mind you. But for me, I am satisfied with my progress. I am now up to running 1 1/2 miles. The route I go around my house is 2 miles so that is my goal for May, to complete the 2 mile route. After this week I will reward myself with a new pair of running shoes. I have been looking around to find the perfect pair (haha), and these are the ones I am leaning towards . . .
I really want some crazy colored running shoes because, well, why not. However, in the Saucony brand these are the craziest they have and I have heard such great things about that brand that I thought I would give it a try. I think they are pretty snazzy myself. :)
In July I am planning on running my first 5k for Desoto Youth Ministries. I am pretty excited about it, if you feel compelled, please join me! Here is the link for all the info:
http://www.desotoyouthministries.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment