Friday, June 06, 2008

Something is in the air.

Things are buzzing at our house. Lots of things going on, plans being planned, work being done. It is never a dull moment here! The kids still have one more week for school. Yes, crazy I know. They are so ready to be done. In the last few weeks of school they mostly do fun stuff like picnics and fieldtrips anyway! I have all these ideas for things I want to do this summer. We need to go to the beach, cause, well, that is just essential. Even if it is just for a day I will be happy with that. I reeeeally want to go to Niagra Falls while we still live here. Thinking of doing that soon, maybe over a weekend with camping in the next month. My mom and dad are coming to visit next week on Friday. We have all sorts of projects for my dad to do while he is here! They will be here over 2 weekends (Neil will be at camp during the week they are here) and Neil and I are going away alone for the first weekend. I am trying not to be crazy with anticipation, but it is hard because next weekend will be one that should {not to be too dramatic or anything!} determine our future in many ways. More to come on that after the weekend.

Anyway, have a great Friday!

No comments: