Spencer with his teacher, Mrs. Navarinski, better known as "Mrs. N"
Wednesdays are a short day every week at school. I think our school district is the only one in the country that has short day Wednesdays every week! It is the day we are sopposed to do doctor appointments, etc. and it is teacher's planning time. Apparently, many people love it here . . . since we have lived here, there has been two votes on changing it, but it was overruled and the schedule remained the same. Spencer is in half day Kindergarten, so he goes to class on Wednesdays for ONE WHOLE HOUR. Can you imagine what a good use of time that is, LOL. By the time they get settled, it is time to go home!
So anyway, back to my story. Spencer had to go to school with Evan today because of the field day, he gets an almost full day. And my house is so quiet with just Ava home with me. I am getting a taste of how next year will be!
And on a completely unrelated note, this is a taste of what I find every time I get on the computer:

Becca loves the camera Mimi got her for her birthday, can you tell?! She has a billion pictures of herself and her friends. I can't help thinking, if I had a digital camera at her age, I would have been the same way. Watching her grow and mature is so much fun. Not sure if I am ready to parent a teen, but I guess we will find out, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment