-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Between packing and dealing with the details of selling and buying a house, I am overwhelmed. Then today I started looking at all the paperwork I need to enroll the kids in school, which added more. Then I saw that Becca can do cheering this fall, and that camp starts the first week in August. She wants to cheer, and I know it will be a good opportunity to meet friends right away . . . but that adds more for me to do. I think my stress level is rubbing off on the kids. That is the only explanation I have for why they are acting up more than normal this week. Ava is wearing me out! I just want to climb in bed and pull the covers over my head and ignore all my responsibilities.
Having said all that, I am so thankful for the opportunity to move home and am excited about our new church home. I know it will be worth the stress in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment