Sunday, July 13, 2008

This and That.

Let's see. There is nothing to eat in this house, I am down to the last bits of this and that. Dinner was very creative tonight. Neil is gone to West Virginia on a missions trip this week. I desperately need to go to the store, but am dreading taking all the kids with me. I have started leaving Becca home along once in awhile, and if Ava is napping I can get away with leaving her, too. Tomorrow I may brave leaving her with Spencer and Ava so I can go to the store. I would never be as crazy as to leave Evan with Becca in charge. I am not that desperate yet. But give me till the end of the week and I might have a different opinion!

This house thing is not as simple as it seemed to be at first. That about covers my feelings on that topic.

I love Craigs List. We got about a hundred free boxes (plus a heap of wrap) so I can get busy packing this week.

You know the show Psych? It cracks me up . . . the cheesiest show ever but I love it.

No comments: