House hunting was kinda fun, but more stressful than anticipated. I am typically an indecisive person, so making a big decision like this is not easy for me. However, my prayer has been that it will be clear to me, and I won't struggle between several homes. I am so thankful that God answered my prayer by making the choice very clear for me. The home we put an offer on was the only home I was interested in. I am very happy with the location, and I think it will be a fabulous home for us. One of my favorite things about this house is that is offers a laundry room on the second floor that has four bedrooms. This is a dream for me! No more dragging laundry up one or two flights of stairs! Yay!
We put an offer in on Wed evening and after going back and forth a couple times, we came to an agreement. I am so happy! The downside is that this is a bank owned/ forclosure so there will be some minor sprucing up needing to be done. The other thing is that we can't get into the house until August 22nd. This will make our lives interesting for awhile in August . . . but the end result will be worth all the hassle.
No comments:
Post a Comment