Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Here's a meme.

Here is a meme . . . thanks to an old friend from college, Jennifer, who sent this to me. What is a meme you ask?
(I copied and pasted this)...
In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on. I generally consider these to be actual questions and not some multiple choice quizzes that determine some result at the end (what color you are most like, what cartoon character are you, what 80s movie are you).

This one is Four, four, four, four...

1. Four places that I go over and over: Target, Panera, church, Kids' school.

2. Four people who email me regularly: Freecycle, Tiff, Lisa, my mom

3. Four of my favorite places to eat: Panera, Pizza Shoppe, Olive Garden, The Cheesecake Factory.

4. Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, WDW, that's about it.

5. Four people I tag: Amber, Jackie, Becki, Jill.

6. Four TV shows I watch: LOST, Project Runway, What Not To Wear, The Amazing Race.

No comments: