Yard Sales. I love them. It is so much fun to find fabulous treasures, and things we need. Like yesterday when I found Evan a 20" Mongoose bike like he has been neeeding at a yard sale for $15. I am finding that here in Kansas yard sales go much later, some are open until 5PM! Do people have nothing better to do than to sit outside for the entire day?! Not that I am complaining, because I totally benefit. So does my family. I am like that Proverbs woman who wakes up early to, well, okay, maybe she didn't yardsale. But I am getting good deals on stuff we need (no junk allowed) and saving tons of money. That's good for something, isn't it?? I really love a deal.
BTW, our church has Garage Sales going on as a fundraiser for Cachi, Argentina. So if you want to get rid of some stuff and help out (oh, and if you are local to us), too ... just let me know. Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment