Thursday, September 18, 2008

Job

I don't think that I have shared yet with you all that I got a job. Yes, a j-o-b. I never thought I would get another job, being as I have been self employed in some capacity for over 10 years now. But I have to say that I love it. Totally LOVE it. I spontaneously applied at a scrapbooking store that is close to my house, to work a couple of evenings a week. After interviewing (which required me to show them my latest scrapbook) they hired me. I am having so much fun, scrapping! I love that I can go and play for a few hours and then leave and not think about it again until I step foot into the store again. Scrapbooking has become my passion in the last year so to be able to "work" at a place where I would be all the time anyway, it is a blast. Tonight at work they told me that they want me to do some layouts and store displays. I think this will be a nice challenge for me, scrap wise.

In case you are wondering, I am still an Arbonne consultant and you can still get your stuff from me whenever you want. No worries! This is just a nice change of pace for me, and I am having fun with it.

No comments: