1. I was born in Dunedin, Florida. [Apparently this was news to my brother who found this out last week so I thought I would share it with you all, too.]
2. I fell in love with my husband when I was 17, and we have been together 20 years officially tomorrow. And that statement makes me sound super old which I am totally not!
3. I suspect I have early onset of Alzheimer's . . . I randomly forget what I am saying mid-sentence, I call my daughter by my sister's name, I go downstairs and instantly forget what I went for, well, you get the idea.
4. My favorite candy is "muddy bears" . . . chocolate covered gummy bears. I am addicted and they are hard to find.
5. I had my last two children with a midwife and no drugs. It was the best experience ever!
6. I love any office supply store. I could wander around Staples forever, picking out school supplies is one of my favorite things to do!
7. My favorite season is sweatshirt weather (fall), with the cooler weather and leaves changing colors.
8. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste.
9. I have never read a Harry Potter book. I started about being against the hype and never gained an interest. I started out against Twilight the same way, but did get sucked into that series after people wore me down.
10. I secretly want a tattoo, although I will probably never get one. Simply because I can't come up with a design that I will still want on my body when I am seventy.
11. I love to karioke.
12. For some reason, my singing seems to annoy my kids?
13. Whenever someone is speaking to me and says a phrase that is found in a song lyric that I know, chances are that I am singing it in my head. If I know you well enough and if it is appropriate, I will probably break out in song. If not, I am probably singing it in my head.
14. It annoys my kids, too.
15. Dancing is sometimes the only exercise I get all year.
16. I am not an animal person. At all.
17. I love rollercoasters, but that is just about the only thing I enjoy about amusement parks.
18. My favorite TV show ever-- LOST, hands down.
19. I am one of "those" Black Friday people. I get up while it's still dark- if I go to sleep at all- and go looking for crazy good deals on Christmas presents. I love the crowds and mall madness.
20. The older I get, the more I enjoy
21. While I enjoy watching my kid's sports activities, the only sport I enjoy watching on TV is college basketball.
22. I love word games- scrabble, boggle, take two, etc.
23. I am terrible at Crossword puzzles though . . . except the ones in the back of People magazines. I rock those!
24. My sister Vanessa was born exactly 7 years after me, so we share our birthdays. I love that.
25. The older I get, the more I want to be a tree hugger. Not freakishly so, but doing little things that make a difference.
26. I have never broken a bone in my body.
27. I keep stashes of chocolate hidden around the house but my children keep finding them. Which is so annoying!
28. Scrapbooking and painting is therapy for me. Art Therapy.
29. I am sensitive, and over analyze too much. It did not help that I got one of my degrees in a field that does a lot of analyzing (Pyschology) and from all my counseling classes where we spent the majority of the time asking each other, "How does that make you feel?"
30. I am a sucker for awesome typography and I am the person who would buy something based on the pretty packaging.
31. I am slightly addicted to garage sales.
32. Generally speaking, I love my handwriting.
33. I am trying to cut back on my addiction to Dr. Pepper.
34. I love a good (even heated) discussion over something I am passionate about.
35. When I was in 6th grade I lived in the Philippines. Our school had "Outdoor Ed" for a week where we camped next to a volcano. I have vivid memories of serving a chicken after we had cut off it's neck, plucked the feathers, and cooked it over a fire. Seriously people.
36. I am a night owl.
37. My superpower? Speed reading.
*Some of these are a repeat of my facebook facts, but I tried to add some new stuff too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment