Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The calm before the storm perhaps?

Well, this are a little calmer here at our house.  My counseling and photography classes are over, Becca's big cheer competition is over, no sports going on for another month or so . . . it's kinda nice!  I know it won't last, but we will enjoy it while it does.  I am trying to get prepared for Christmas shopping, making my lists and checking them twice!  Spencer lost his tooth yesterday at school, he was determined to lose it "at school" because you get to go to the nurses office and she gives you a big plastic tooth necklace that holds your tooth in it to wear all day.  Funny how enticing that is to a second grader!
Speaking of Spencer, we took him to the doctor yesterday because he had an eye infection.  Then this morning he woke up with pink eye!  Not sure what that is all about, but the nurse told me this morning that his medicine for the ear infection should take care of the pink eye as well so it saved us a trip to the doctor's office again.  Yay.  I am so thankful that our house has avoided the H1N1 flu stuff . . . so far so good anyway!  ;)


Here is Spencer in all his toothless glory.  Oh how I love this stage of childhood!

No comments: