Monday, November 23, 2009
BFF-- aka, Black Friday Fever!
I am in complete Christmas shopping/Black Friday mode. This year we are (who am I kidding, I mean I am) doing cash only shopping, so hopefully this will reign in my spontanteous shopping-- you know the things that are really not for gifts but "Hey, we needed that anyway!" And "But it's so cheap!" I am staying on point this year, making my lists and checking them twice. Spending too much time on this site looking for where the best deals will be. There are a ton of websites that I want to shop at ---Etsy for one. Another site I am loving is Instructables, it can give you the info on how to make all kinds of snazzy gifts, among other things. Oh, and I also love this place for fun gifts and inspiration.
This week is Thanksgiving already, wow. We are going to Neil's parents house on Thursday, and we will put up our Christmas decor and perhaps go to a movie. It was tradition in PA to go to the movies (except for the years we went to NYC for the parade). Last year we went and saw the Plaza Lights, but we may not do that again. Decisions, decisions! Then on Sunday we will go to my parents house for our Thanksgiving celebration.
So, will you be out with the crazies on Friday morning??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment