Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend

Today is a rainy, stormy day.  Which is one of my favorite kinds of days.  We helped set up for the wedding this afternoon, then we have a wedding tonight for a fabulous couple, Jenny and Stephen.  So excited for them and their new marital adventure!  The wedding is at FBC, where Neil and I met ... our old stomping grounds, so that will be memory filled fun.

Yesterday I got to go garage saling with my little sister, which is always one of my favorite things to do.  Spending time with her makes me happy.  At one estate sale, a lady asked if we were twins.  Which totally made me laugh.  Much more flattering for me than Nessa, I am sure!  We do share a birthday . . . with mine being a couple (okay, seven) years ahead of hers.  

Among some other goodies, I was able to snatch up this game for $2 (new in package).  Looking forward to trying it out this week at youth group camp. 


I also found a really cool basket that almost looks like this (different colors, same idea).  If I wasn't so lazy I would have taken a picture of it myself:


It was purchased for just one little dollar and will go perfectly in my art studio (AKA the unfinished basement I have claimed as my own).

Happy Weekend!


No comments: