Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Hoopla


Ava's Preschool Party








The kids performed for their parents.  Songs and stories.
Ava?  Notsomuch.


Becca had friends over for trick or treating, games, and other mischief.  She dressed up as "Norma", a girl from the 1950's.  Evan had a couple friends over, but he did not dress up.  Unless you call drawing abs on yourself with a sharpee marker and wearing a v neck shirt to be "Taylor Lautner" a costume.  Which I do not.    Having teenagers in the house is always super fun.  Only one injury occurred, so that is good, I'm thinking.  We had some family and friends over, soup and cider, and our chiminea was lit up all night long to keep us warm outside.  As usual, we had TONS of kids come around the neighborhood.  I love our neighborhood.  


Spence, enjoying his loot.  Poor guy had been sick the last couple days and missed his class party at school.

I think that it is totally within my parental rights to sample the goods . . . RIGHT??  

Enjoy your treats while they last!




Photobucket

No comments: