So my boy Evan is officially a schoolboy again. I mean, other than the fact that he has had a fever this week and had to stay home for three days, grr. Yeah, he is back at school. Remember how I was all like, God closed the door for the private school? Well, God opened that door again. The principal called Neil and told him that while the 7th grade class was full, he spoke with the teachers and they all agreed to make room for my boy. It all happened so fast, but now Evan is there and loving it. This school has small class sizes, lots of rules and accountability, and it's all sprinkled with grace. If you know me well, you may be thinking, how can you afford private school? Well, we can't afford private school. But we do know that this is the place where Evan is supposed to be and we are trusting God to provide. Which is a scary, but necessary place to be in life sometimes. I will post more thoughts on that topic tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment