I love my life. It's not perfect and we have lots of stress at times, but I am thankful for the struggles because without them I would not have a true appreciation for the joys, the gifts, the pleasures of life.
On the 12th I celebrated another year of life.
My family loves me. They put up with me and my deep need for girlfriend time ( as you can see below). Oh, and Neil made me a super yummy homemade carrot cake for my birthday. He is a keeper.
MONDAY: I was able to sneak out of the house to meet a couple of good friends at Starbucks for a few hours to talk. I love how there are just some people you can talk to for hours and hours and it feels like hardly any time has passed at all.
WEDNESDAY: The Pioneer Woman Vs. Bobby Flay
THURSDAY-MONDAY: I am running away from home with my two soul sisters. We are actually getting on a plane and flying away. Until this actually happens, I don't think that I will really believe it myself. You are probably wondering where we are going. To Washington DC. My friend Jackie has to go for work, and so Tracy and I are tagging along. Kudos to Neil for supporting this trip and taking care everything at home for me so I can go and play.
My birthday present for YOU is that I am committing to being a better blogger this year. I will strive to daily (or almost daily) share with you the randomness that is my life, and I will try my bestest to not have weeks go by again without blogging.

No comments:
Post a Comment